Cancellation and return terms –
consumer rights – consumer rights – CAYMA – return terms for cancellation
1. If you place an order online on the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract provided to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act No. 6502, the Remote Contracts Regulations (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws in connection with the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. The shipping fee, which is the shipping cost of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the Buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and according to the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
6. If the purchased product becomes impossible to sell, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of becoming aware of this situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
If the purchased product is unpaid:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
Purchases made using an unauthorized credit card:
8. After the delivery of the product, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer has been unfairly used by unauthorized persons and the product sold to the seller has not been paid for by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer must pay the shipping cost of the subject product For contract within 3 days. It must be returned to the seller.
If the product cannot be delivered on time due to unexpected reasons:
9. In the event of force majeure which the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the buyer must be notified of the situation. The buyer may request to cancel the order, to replace the product with a similar one, or to postpone delivery until the obstacle is gone. If the buyer cancels the order; If paid in cash, this fee will be paid in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer pays by credit card and cancels it, the price of the product will be returned to the bank within 14 days of such cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
Buyer’s obligation to inspect the product:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods/service before receiving them; Broken, broken, torn, etc. You will not receive damaged or defective merchandise/services from the courier company. Goods/services provided will be deemed undamaged and intact. The buyer should carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
Right to withdraw:
11. Buyer. Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product for himself or for the person / organization at the indicated address, he may use the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that he is notified Seller via the following contact information.
12. Contact information relating to the seller’s right of withdrawal:
Name/Address: 2K & M Moda Dis Ticaret A.Ş
Address: ikitlli OSB Mah. Fateh 1 B Block Ck. No. 1 Basaksehir
Email: [email protected]
Term of the right of withdrawal:
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts whose service begins with the consent of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the seller.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, written notice must be given to the seller by registered mail, fax or email within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the “Products for which the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised” provisions set forth in this contract.
Use of the right of withdrawal:
16.3. Invoice for the product delivered to the person or buyer (If the invoice for the product to be returned is a business, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the organization upon return. Returning an order invoiced in on behalf of the enterprises will not be completed unless the return invoice is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered completely and undamaged with box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, in order to return the products.
18. The seller is obligated to return the total price and documents placing the buyer under debt within 10 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal to the buyer and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If a decrease in the value of the goods occurs for a reason caused by the fault of the buyer or if return becomes impossible, the buyer is obligated to compensate the seller for damages at the rate of his fault. However, the buyer is not responsible for changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product during the right of the withdrawal period.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the seller is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
Products that cannot be used to obtain the right of withdrawal:
If the package of data recording and data storage equipment and computer consumables has been opened by the buyer, it cannot be returned in accordance with the regulations. In addition, prior to the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in connection with services initiated with the consent of the consumer.
22- Cosmetics, personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikini, books, software, reproducible software, DVDs, VCDs, CDs, tapes, stationery consumables (ink, cartridge, tape, etc.) must be intact and unused.
Legal and hypothetical results
23. The Buyer agrees, authorizes and undertakes that in the event that payment transactions are made by credit card, in case of default, the cardholder will pay interest under the credit card agreement with the Bank and be liable to the Bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for statutory compensation; The Buyer may demand expenses and attorneys’ fees from the Buyer and in any event, in the event the Buyer defaults due to the debt, the Buyer agrees to pay the damage and loss incurred by the Seller due to the delay in payment of the debt.
Payment and delivery
24. By using your credit cards on our website, you can benefit from individual online payments or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.